1 large chip on shoulder
1. You eye ballin' me, boy?: Combine egg yolks, mustard, salt, chives, dill, chervil and vinegar in the work bowl of a food processor.
2. Process at high speed while adding the oil a few drops at a time. Add the lemon juice and correct seasonings to taste. Cover and refrigerate.
3. You're not worthy to boil the eggs!: Place the eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, cover and let stand for 25 minutes. Peel and quarter when cool enought to handle.
4. Prep the vegies...Now prep them again, AND DO IT RIGHT!: Fill a small saucepan with cold water and a pinch of salt, slice the potatoes into slices 1/4" thick, dropping the slices into the water as you work.
5. Bring the potatoes to a simmer and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until tender. Drain, toss with a few drops of olive oil and refrigerate.
6. Cook the beans in lightly salted boiling water until tender, about 5 minutes. Immediately refresh by plunging into ice water until cool to the touch.
7. You're never gonna get through this salad, why don't you quit now and make it easy on everyone: Arrange lettuce on plates and top decoratively with the eggs, potatoes, beans, tuna, tomatoes, olives and almonds.
8. We suggest serving the dressing on the side. (Not everyone can tolerate the same amount of Zack Mayo)
Tip: Wait until it's time to do the dishes, then dramatically announce you've decided to D.O.R. and head for the hills. Dis-Missed!